I traveled to Hirosaki City and Aomori City, Aomori Prefecture for four days and three nights. In this article, I will write about Aomori bay area.
[Visit Places (series of articles)]
* Cherry Blossoms at Hirosaki Park during daytime (Related article)
* Cherry Blossoms at Hirosaki Park during nighttime (Related article)
* Sightseeing spots in Hirosaki 1 (Neputa Mura etc.) (Related article)
* Sightseeing spots in Hirosaki 2 (Former Hirosaki City Library etc.) (Related article)
* Aomori bay area (Nebuta House Wa Rasse etc.) (This article)
* Aomori other areas (Sannai-Maruyama site etc.) (Related article)
2015.04.28 – 30
At the last day of my trip, I moved from Hirosaki city to Aomori city. The picture below is Aomori station.
First, I looked around the Aomori bay area.
Hakkoda-Maru Memorial Ship
The Hakkoda-Maru is a ship made into a ferryboat museum. The ship itself was used until 1988 as an Aomori/Hakodate ferryboat. The inside of the ship, the wagon deck, engine room, and control house are all maintained and exhibited as if it were still in service..
Around Aomori Bay Bridge
This ares is fashionable and is something like a popular date destination.
Nebuta House Wa Rasse
The Nebuta House Wa Rasse is an interesting museum dedicated to the city’s famous Aomori Nebuta Festival. In the museum, you can see the colorful, brightly illuminated parade floats on display.
In this article, I wrote about Aomori bay area. In the next article, I will write about other areas in Aomori city.