I traveled to Nagasaki Prefecture for three days and two nights. The main objective was to see “Nagasaki Lantern Festival. In this article, I will write about Tower City and Harbor Town etc. in Huis Ten Bosch as part of day 1.
[Visit Places (series of articles)]
* Day 1 (1) Huis Ten Bosch: Flower Road and Amsterdam City etc.
* Day 1 (2) Huis Ten Bosch: Tower City and Harbor Town etc. [This article]
* Day 1 (3) Huis Ten Bosch: illumination in the evening
* Day 2 (1) Peace Park, Urakami Cathedral and Atomic Bomb Museum
* Day 2 (2) Oura Cathedral, Glover Garden, Confucian Shrine, Dutch slope and Meganebashi Bridge
* Day 2 (3) Nagasaki Lantern Festival: Shinchi Chinatown and Confucian Shrine
* Day 3 (1) Dejima and Twenty-Six Martyrs Museum and Monument
* Day 3 (2) Nagasaki Lantern Festival: Central Park
* Day 3 (3) Nagasaki Lantern Festival: Shian-bashi Bridge and Tojin Yashiki Ato
Following my previous post, I will continue to walk around Huis Ten Bosch. I moved from Amsterdam City to Tower City.
There is a tower named “Domtoren” with 105 meter hight.
View from the observation platform.
The De Liefde.
View from the ship.
Palace Huis Ten Bosch.
Forest Villa is one of the three hotels operated by Huis Ten Bosch.
Early Dinner and stand by for illumination
Though it was before 5 p.m., I had a dinner at “Pinoccio”.
After dinner, I waited for sundown while taking photos around Tower City area.
Then, the night illumination started and I will write about it in the next article.
That’s it for the article about Tower City and Harbor City etc. in Huis Ten Bosch as part of day 1. There are many photo spots in Huis Ten Bosch, but personally I would recommend Tower City area where you can take photos of Domtoren with canal cruisers above all 🙂
In the next article, I will write about night illumination in Huis Ten Bosch.
Huis Ten Bosch (English)