I visited Singapore for the first time in three and a half years. Actually, I used to live in Singapore for one and a half year to attend a business school. A reunion was held in Singapore, so that’s why I came back there. This times, I spent about a week going around Singapore to take as many photos as possible. In this article, I will write about Gardens by the Bay in the evening as part of Day 3.
[Visit Places (series of articles)]
* Day 1 (1) Fly to Singapore with Singapore Airlines
* Day 1 (2) Merlion Park
* Day 1 (3) Merlion Park (night view)
* Day 2 (1) National Gallery Singapore and Raffles Hotel
* Day 2 (2) ArtScience Museum and Singapore Flyer
* Day 2 (3) Marina Bay Sands
* Day 2 (4) Marina Bay Sands (night view)
* Day 3 (1) Singapore Botanic Garden
* Day 3 (2) Orchard Road
* Day 3 (3) Gardens by the Bay
* Day 3 (4) Gardens by the Bay (night view) [This article]
* Day 4 (1) Little India
* Day 4 (2) Chinatown
* Day 4 (3) Arab Street
* Day 5 (1) Singapore Zoo
* Day 5 (2) River Safari
* Day 5 (3) Clarke Quay (night view)
* Day 6 (1) National Museum of Singapore and Peranakan Museum etc.
* Day 6 (2) The Fullerton Hotel Singapore (night view)
* Day 7 (1) Sentosa Island: S.E.A. Aquarium etc.
* Day 7 (2) Sentosa Island: Merlion and Siloso Beach etc.
* Day 7 (3) Orchard Road (night view)
* Day 8 (1) Fly back home with Singapore Airlines
Following the previous post, I will continue to walk around Gardens by the Bay.
Evening view ar Supertree Grove
Now the sun started to go down.
I strolled around Supertree Grove in the daytime quickly, but now I found there were so many photo spots here.
I also found it was useful to use wide-angle lens to take photos here.
The sun completely went down and the light-up started.
Since the sly was still bright, I took photos without tripod.
It was getting dark.
I left Supertree Grove for the time being to visit other spots.
Night view at Silver Garden etc.
I came to Silver Garden.
Since there were just a few visitors here, I started to take photos with tripod.
From an immediate vicinity, I saw a night view of Singapore Flyer.
At the back side of Flower Dome.
Night view at Supertree Grove
I returned to Supertree Grove.
There were less visitors around this time and I found it easy to take photos.
OCBC Garden Rhapsody
When I took photos at Supertree Grove, there was music starting to play and the color of Supertrees changed in accordance with music.
As far as I checked later, this was a show called “OCBC Garden Rhapsody” and the show takes place every night at 19:45 and 20:45 for 10 minutes.
Going back to hotel
Now the show was over, I will go back to hotel. In closing, I took a photo of Supertree Grove.
A photo taken from Dragonfly Bridge.
A photo taken near from a connecting bridge to Marina Bay Sands.
Then, the 3rd day of my Singapore trip was over.
That’s it for the article about Gardens by the Bay in the evening as part of Day 3. Along with Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay is one of the tourists spots that reflect the “latest” Singapore. So, I would recommend you visit Gardens by the Bay, if you have a chance to visit Singapore 🙂
In the next article, I will write about Little India, Chinatown and Arab Street as part of Day 4.
Gardens by the Bay