I visited Singapore for the first time in three and a half years. Actually, I used to live in Singapore for one and a half year to attend a business school. A reunion was held in Singapore, so that’s why I came back there. This times, I spent about a week going around Singapore to take as many photos as possible. In this article, I will write about Merlion and Siloso Beach etc. in Sentosa Island as part of Day 7.
[Visit Places (series of articles)]
* Day 1 (1) Fly to Singapore with Singapore Airlines
* Day 1 (2) Merlion Park
* Day 1 (3) Merlion Park (night view)
* Day 2 (1) National Gallery Singapore and Raffles Hotel
* Day 2 (2) ArtScience Museum and Singapore Flyer
* Day 2 (3) Marina Bay Sands
* Day 2 (4) Marina Bay Sands (night view)
* Day 3 (1) Singapore Botanic Garden
* Day 3 (2) Orchard Road
* Day 3 (3) Gardens by the Bay
* Day 3 (4) Gardens by the Bay (night view)
* Day 4 (1) Little India
* Day 4 (2) Chinatown
* Day 4 (3) Arab Street
* Day 5 (1) Singapore Zoo
* Day 5 (2) River Safari
* Day 5 (3) Clarke Quay (night view)
* Day 6 (1) National Museum of Singapore and Peranakan Museum etc.
* Day 6 (2) The Fullerton Hotel Singapore (night view)
* Day 7 (1) Sentosa Island: S.E.A. Aquarium etc.
* Day 7 (2) Sentosa Island: Merlion and Siloso Beach etc. [This article]
* Day 7 (3) Orchard Road (night view)
* Day 8 (1) Fly back home with Singapore Airlines
Following the previous post, I will continue to walk around Sentosa Island.
Strolling around Resort World Sentosa
Last time, I visited S.E.A. Aquarium and had a lunch at Malaysian Food Street in the Resort World Sentosa. Then, I strolled around other areas in the Resort World Sentosa.
To begin with, Universal Studios Singapore, though I didn’t enter into it.
Then, I walked around in the north of Resort World Sentosa.
Cable car (Mount Faber Line), one of the ways to move to Sentosa Island from Singapore mainland.
I returned to the center area of Resort World Sentosa.
Shopping and restaurant area.
Casino, though I am not interested in gambling.
I left Resort World Sentosa for the nest destination, Sentosa Merlion.
There was a straight path between Resort World Sentosa and Sentosa Merlion.
In front of the object with “Sentosa”.
Sentosa Merlion is 37 meters tall.
There is an observation deck in the mouth.
From the back side.
Monorail (Sentosa Express), another way to connect between Singapore mainland and Sentosa Island.
Now I reached the beach area in the south of Sentosa Island.
There are three beaches (Siloso Beach, Palawan Beach and Tanjong Beach) in Sentosa Island and I walked around Siloso Beach.
Siloso Beach Walk, a street along the beach.
There are a variety of shops along the street.
I just walked around the beach.
I returned to the street and walked around there.
It seems visitors are able to ride Segway.
Then, I left Siloso Beach and
I left Sentosa Island and went back to Singapore mainland by monorail (Sentosa Express).
Ice Kachang at VivoCity
I stopped by VivoCity, a shopping mall directly linked to the station, to take a rest at food court (foodrepublic).
In the food court.
I had an Ice Kacang
Then, I went to Orchard etc. to enjoy my last night in Singapore and I will write about it in the next article.
That’s it for the article about Merlion and Siloso Beach etc. in Sentosa Island as part of Day 7. I just took a day tour to Sentosa Island, but there are several accommodations in Sentosa Island. If you take a family trip, it would be a good idea to stay overnight in Sentosa Island 🙂
In the next article, I will write about night view of Orchard street etc.
Resort World Sentosa